Cinema and outings
show, a film society, a good restaurant
, a café
terrace or even the student soirees
and a few addresses for dancing and partying.
The complex of Louvain-la-Neuve is the first in Belgium to be fully equipped with digital cameras. The rendering of the image and sound is just better.
Besides a wide range of programs, many activities take place there. The choice of films and genres will not fail !
Cinéscope is also a meeting place that will offer:
- digital cinema and 3D
- programming arthouse films
- hosting a film club in the complex
- "Ladies Night" and "Senior Night"
- organization of school sessions
- conferences and videoconferencing in particular for students
- access to companies for product presentations or meetings with their clients
- cultural events and exhibitions
- projections of events
- simultaneously on their screens, live sports events as the Olympics, World Cup soccer broadcast, operas and concerts.
Grand-Place 55, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Tel. : 010/24 33 33
Open every day of the year.
Admission: 8 € / normal session - 9 € / session 3D and 2.50 € / glasses - 60 € / advantage card
Discounts for students, seniors and culture card holders.
Parking at a reduced price : 1.70 € / 3 hours
Bowling 18 lanes
Rue Charlemagne 26 in Louvain-la-Neuve
Open every day from 2 pm (during holidays). Closed on Monday.
Lucky Club Bar
Karaoke from Monday to Thursday and DJ on Friday and Saturday
Grand’rue 58 at level -1 in Louvain-la-Neuve
Opens at 7 pm
at Beckett’s Irish Bar
Dance parties with a DJ Thursday and Friday from 9:30 pm to 3 am. Dance, electro, house and R&B ambiance.
Salsa classes and “Latino night” every Sunday night to experiment with salsa, meringue, bachata and cha cha cha. Beginner’s classes at 6 pm and advanced classes at 7 pm. Party from 8:30 pm and until 1 am.
Open the night before holidays.
Grand-Place 53 in Louvain-la-Neuve
Au Coeur des Sens
Meeting tables, group sharing, workshops, conferences...
Traverse d’Esope 12 in Louvain-la-Neuve